What is a loupe? It’s that circular magnifying glass-like thingamajig placed on top of images that zoom in a part of it. Normally, this cool web design element is done manually by graphic artists. But we’ve brought it to the next level, and now you can create your own with ease.
Loupe Magnifying Glass WordPress plugin is a WPBakery Page Builder add-on that enables you to add a magnifying glass on top of your images. This is not just a normal loupe magnifying glass, it’s interactive and you can drag it around to zoom in the different parts of images.
The loupe is also very customizable, you can use circular or square loupes, add a shine to the glass, have shadows, and change the size, colors, and thickness of the loupe.
- Interactive Loupe, drag it around your image
- Customizable size, color, opacity, and thickness
- Use circular or square loupes
- Add shadows or a shine on your loupe
- Works with any theme
- Very easy to use
- Properly coded in WordPress standards